GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SPONSORS
Next, EXPOWORLDGLUTENFREE sets out the conditions for SPONSORS of the virtual fair 2020-2021.
- Two different types of stands are marketed: intermediate and advanced.
- Each type of stand has different functionalities such as panels for photographs, PowerPoint presentations, videos, e-commerce, chat, private videoconference, …
- The sponsor will be present at the pre-fair at the time they hire the fair booth.
- All stands can be customized and their contents and administration managed, so products or communication and marketing campaigns can be changed on demand.
- EXPOWORLDGLUTENFREE will cede the administration of the contracted stand on October 15, 2021.
- EXPOWORLDGLUTENFREE will inform the sponsor of the formats of the audiovisual materials necessary to design the contracted stand.
- All sponsors will have unlimited invitations to send to their friends, collaborators, clients and suppliers. Guests have to register to enter the fair.
- The sponsor will have reports and analytics on the visits he has achieved at his stand and the success obtained at the fair.
- Each sponsor, in its three categories “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum”, contributes 10% of their contribution to EXPOWORLDGLUTENFREE to the financing of research projects on celiac disease.
- The sponsor will have 15 calendar days to cancel the hiring of the stand, counting from the day of the hiring, and 100% of the payment made will be reimbursed (less any possible expenses arising from the bank transaction).
- The sponsor, once the conditions of use have been read, can purchase one or more stands to exhibit their gluten free products and services at EXPOWORLDGLUTENFREE.